For background see last post alerting to Cryptsy potentially being a scam.
Here's the rundown of what's going on with them now:
- that they have had many database problems where people have been able to pull money out that they did not have.
- They blamed KYC/AML for withdrawal delays
- They have taken trading fees off while putting a withdrawal fee.
- They have claimed transaction malleability is to blame for withdrawal delays.
- They have introduced strange incentives to attract deposits
- They days ago blamed a server failure for Wallets being "paused":
- And finally, now they are blaming DDoS attacks for further service interruptions.
Good luck to anyone with a balance on Cryptsy, all signs are pointing to it being a disaster.